Subject: [repost] ARM big-endian support

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 08:21:40 +0200

Dear Ben Dooks,

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 21:05:16 +0100, Ben Dooks wrote:

> > Also, would it be possible to get cover letters that include a proper
> > changelog, as well as version number for each posting of the patch
> > series?
> 
> I've lost quite a bit of the change information, so sorry about that.

Ok. I guess for the next version, it'd be great to have the list of
changes compared to the current one.

> The 3.11-rc series I will try and get done as soon as I've gone through
> and sorted out the last round of review comments. Unfortunately I am
> not in the office for the next three weeks.

Is there anything I can do to help? I'd really like to see this in
3.12, and I think your patch set is pretty close.

Thanks,

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux
development, consulting, training and support.
http://free-electrons.com