Subject: [repost] ARM big-endian support

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 10:01:22 +0200

Dear Ben Dooks,

On Sat, 03 Aug 2013 17:49:36 +0100, Ben Dooks wrote:

> > Ok. I guess for the next version, it'd be great to have the list of
> > changes compared to the current one.
> >
> >> The 3.11-rc series I will try and get done as soon as I've gone through
> >> and sorted out the last round of review comments. Unfortunately I am
> >> not in the office for the next three weeks.
> >
> > Is there anything I can do to help? I'd really like to see this in
> > 3.12, and I think your patch set is pretty close.
> 
> At the moment testing is the important bit as I will not be back in my
> office until late August now.

In this case, do you mind if I pick up your patches and send updated
series of them to address comments and feedback? Of course, if they
don't get merged by the end of August, you can take back the lead when
you get back to your office. What do you think?

Thanks!

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux
development, consulting, training and support.
http://free-electrons.com