Subject: [PATCH 00/02] ARM: shmobile: Initial r8a7790 APMU SMP code

From: [email-masked] (Magnus Damm)
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 19:07:44 +0900

ARM: shmobile: Initial r8a7790 APMU SMP code

[PATCH 01/02] ARM: shmobile: Add r8a7790 SMP support using APMU code
[PATCH 02/02] ARM: shmobile: Add r8a7790 CA15 CPU cores and APMU as DTS

This series adds SMP support to r8a7790 using the APMU code. With these
patches applied r8a7790 CA15 support for SMP boot and CPU Hotplug is
known to be working.

Signed-off-by: Magnus Damm <[email-masked]>
---

 Written against renesas.git renesas-devel-20130807 and
 [PATCH 00/05] ARM: shmobile: Yet another SMP series
 [PATCH 00/02] ARM: shmobile: Rename to r8a73a4/r8a7790_init_early()
 [PATCH] ARM: shmobile: Shared APMU SMP support code
 [PATCH 00/02] ARM: shmobile: Initial r8a73a4 APMU SMP code

 arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a7790.dtsi                |   27 ++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/Makefile               |    1 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/r8a7790.h |    1 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/setup-r8a7790.c        |    3 +
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/smp-r8a7790.c          |   67 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 99 insertions(+)