Subject: [PATCHv3 4/9] pinctrl: sunxi: Add Allwinner A20 pins set

From: [email-masked] (Maxime Ripard)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 10:33:19 +0200

Hi Linus,

On Sun, Aug 04, 2013 at 11:58:45AM +0200, Maxime Ripard wrote:
> The Allwinner A20 is pin-compatible with the older A10, so the two pin
> set are quite similar. However, since the A20 has new features, we can't
> just use the A10 pin set as is, and we need to define our own for the
> A20.

I'd like this to get merged in 3.12, do you have any comments on this
patch?

It's mostly just another round of pin sets additions for yet another
SoC, like we already had a few times.

Hopefully, it will be the end of it, unless if Allwinner release a new
SoC.

The only missing feature now is the gpio irq support for the A31 that
had a slightly different interrupts handling. Anyway, this support will
likely be in 3.13.

Thanks,
Maxime

-- 
Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering
http://free-electrons.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/attachments/20130812/43ea8c96/attachment.sig>