Subject: [PATCH v3 0/5] clk: dt: bindings for mux, divider & gate clocks

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Boyd)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 21:32:48 -0700

On 08/21, Mike Turquette wrote:
> 
> I just happened across a to-do list note telling me to respond to this
> email. Better late than never.
> 
[snip]
>
> This is a way to establish initial configuration from the consumer's
> perspective. Similarly something can be done for the clock rate with
> assigned-clock-rate.

Ok. Thanks for the information. Unfortunately it isn't what I
thought it was.

> 
> With all of that said this is consumer-level stuff. We'll definitely
> talk about the clock provider DT bindings at the ARM Summit, which is
> what you discuss above.

I can't wait another 2 months to start discussing the clock
provider DT bindings. We need to discuss it on the list.

-- 
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum,
hosted by The Linux Foundation