Subject: [PATCH 4/4] pinctrl: mvebu: add missing iounmap

From: [email-masked] (Ezequiel Garcia)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 17:19:26 -0300

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 08:06:02PM +0200, Linus Walleij wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Ezequiel Garcia
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 08:46:51PM +0800, Jisheng Zhang wrote:
> >> Add missing iounmap to prove error path and remove path
> >>
> >> Signed-off-by: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
> >> ---
> >>  drivers/pinctrl/mvebu/pinctrl-mvebu.c | 24 +++++++++++++++++-------
> >>  1 file changed, 17 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
> >
> > How about using devm_ioremap_resource() instead?
> 
> Yeah that's the right solution, Jisheng can you fix this?
> 

I think he already did that, there's a v2 floating around
with such change. I plan to give it a test, maybe tomorrow,
if I can find some spare time.

Regards,
-- 
Ezequiel Garc?a, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android Engineering
http://free-electrons.com