Subject: [PATCH v2 00/03] ARM: shmobile: r8a7790 APMU SMP support

From: [email-masked] (Magnus Damm)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 08:21:48 +0900

ARM: shmobile: r8a7790 APMU SMP support

[PATCH v2 01/03] ARM: shmobile: Shared APMU SMP support code without DT
[PATCH v2 02/03] ARM: shmobile: Add r8a7790 SMP support using APMU code
[PATCH v2 03/03] ARM: shmobile: Add r8a7790 CA15 CPU cores

This series adds SMP support to r8a7790 using the included APMU code.
The previous version of r8a7790 support depended on the APMU code in 
"[PATCH] ARM: shmobile: Shared APMU SMP support code", but in this
version the APMU code has been reworked to not use DT. In the future
r8a73a4 and other SoCs may make use of the APMU as well, but the 
r8a73a4 code first needs to be adjusted to work with the CCI driver.

With these patches applied r8a7790 CA15 support for SMP boot
and CPU Hotplug is known to be working.

Thanks to Sudeep for his feedback.

Signed-off-by: Magnus Damm <[email-masked]>
---

 Written against renesas.git renesas-devel-20130829

 arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a7790.dtsi                 |   21 ++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/Makefile                |    1 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-lager-reference.c |    1 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-lager.c           |    1 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/common.h   |    6 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/r8a7790.h  |    1 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/platsmp-apmu.c          |  178 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/setup-r8a7790.c         |    1 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/smp-r8a7790.c           |   67 +++++++++
 9 files changed, 277 insertions(+)