Subject: [PATCH 00/04] ARM: shmobile: Initial r8a7791 SoC and Koelsch board support

From: [email-masked] (Magnus Damm)
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 12:45:25 +0900

ARM: shmobile: Initial r8a7791 SoC and Koelsch board supp

[PATCH 01/04] ARM: shmobile: Initial r8a7791 SoC support
[PATCH 02/04] ARM: shmobile: r8a7791 SCIF support
[PATCH 03/04] ARM: shmobile: r8a7791 CMT support
[PATCH 04/04] ARM: shmobile: Koelsch support

This series adds initial support for r8a7791 and Koelsch. The SoC
is known as r8a7791 which is based on a single cluster Cortex-A15
and makes use of SCIF for serial and CMT for timer. Many other
on-chip I/O devices are available, and support for those will be
added by incremental feature patches.

This initial SoC and board support is providing limited DT-only
support and a very basic C-version of board support. In the future
improved PINCTRL and clock framework support will be added together
with arch timer and SMP support.

Implemented in same style as r8a7790 SoC V1.

Signed-off-by: Hisashi Nakamura <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Yoshikazu Fujikawa <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Ryo Kataoka <[email-masked]>
[damm at opensource.se: forward porting, cleanups, commit logs, CMT support]
Signed-off-by: Magnus Damm <[email-masked]>
---

 Written against renesas.git tag renesas-devel-20130822

 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                    |    1 
 arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a7791-koelsch.dts         |   32 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a7791.dtsi                |   41 ++++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/Kconfig                |   11 +
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/Makefile               |    3 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/Makefile.boot          |    1 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-koelsch.c        |   44 ++++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/clock-r8a7791.c        |  241 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/r8a7791.h |    8 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/setup-r8a7791.c        |  149 +++++++++++++++
 10 files changed, 529 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)