Subject: [PATCH] arm, kbuild: make "make install" not depend on vmlinux

From: [email-masked] (Yann E. MORIN)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 18:31:39 +0200

Robert, All,

On 2013-09-30 10:49 +0200, Robert Richter spake thusly:
> On 18.07.13 11:22:24, Michal Marek wrote:
> > > So Michal (or ARM people - whoever wants to take the patch), just take
> > > my ack. No objections.
> > 
> > I can add it to the kbuild tree if needed. Otherwise you can add
> > Acked-by: Michal Marek <[email-masked]>.
> 
> This didn't make it upstream yet, can somebody at it to a tree?

Since it's been acked-by Linus, I'll queue it in my tree, for Michal to
pull from. Expect a pull-request soon.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

-- 
.-----------------.--------------------.------------------.--------------------.
|  Yann E. MORIN  | Real-Time Embedded | /"\ ASCII RIBBON | Erics' conspiracy: |
| +33 662 376 056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |
| +33 223 225 172 `------------.-------:  X  AGAINST      |  \e/  There is no  |
| http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/ | _/*\_ | / \ HTML MAIL    |   v   conspiracy.  |
'------------------------------^-------^------------------^--------------------'