Subject: Armada XP doesn't boot in v3.12-rc3

From: [email-masked] (Ezequiel Garcia)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 13:42:01 -0300

On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 06:07:02PM +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> 
> It's a shame that 3.12-rc still isn't fixed, and that 3.12-rc1 was
> broken in the first place :/

Yeah, it's a damn shame. FWIW, I certainly learned a lesson from this
and will be much careful in the future.

> 
> Ezequiel, Jason, can you ping the relevant maintainers to make sure the
> relevant patches are merged quickly and land in the next -rc?
> 

I already did earlier this morning. Jason sent the PR on September 19th
so it was more or less in time for -rc2, I'm a bit puzzled about why
it's not in Linus' yet.
-- 
Ezequiel Garc?a, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android Engineering
http://free-electrons.com