Subject: [PATCH 0/6] add support for omap wake-up interrupts via pinctrl-single, take2

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 22:42:08 -0700

Hi all,                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                       
Here's a respin of the pinctrl-single related patches to                                                                               
use chained irq as suggested by Linus W earlier. This series                                                                           
does not try to provide any generic automated solution yet,                                                                            
but works by doing a request_irq() for the wake-up pin, so                                                                             
it should be flexible enough for both manual control and                                                                               
automated solution.                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                       
This series removes the last nasty blocker for making omap3                                                                            
to be device tree only without causing nasty PM regressions.                                                                           
                                                                                                                                       
Assuming Linus W acks the drivers/pinctrl parts, I can                                                                                 
provide those three patches in a separate immutable branch                                                                             
against v3.12-rc3 for Linus W to pull so I can merge them in                                                                           
too.                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                       
This series is based on my earlier series "[PATCH 0/4] Clean                                                                           
up legacy platform data handling for omaps for v3.13" as                                                                               
it has a dependency for the pdata quirks for passing the                                                                               
auxdata to the driver.                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                       
Regards,                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                       
Tony

---

Tony Lindgren (6):
      ARM: dts: Fix pinctrl mask for omap3
      ARM: OMAP2+: Add support for auxdata
      pinctrl: single: Prepare for supporting SoC specific features
      pinctrl: single: Add support for wake-up interrupts
      pinctrl: single: Add support for auxdata
      ARM: OMAP: Move DT wake-up event handling over to use pinctrl-single-omap

 .../devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/pinctrl-single.txt |   11 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3.dtsi                       |    8 
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4.dtsi                       |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-generic.c                |    5 
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/common.h                       |    3 
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/mux.c                          |    8 
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/mux.h                          |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pdata-quirks.c                 |   29 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm3xxx.h                      |    8 
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm44xx_54xx.h                 |    8 
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm_common.c                   |   11 +
 drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-single.c                   |  386 ++++++++++++++++++++
 include/dt-bindings/pinctrl/omap.h                 |    4 
 include/linux/platform_data/pinctrl-single.h       |   12 +
 14 files changed, 474 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 include/linux/platform_data/pinctrl-single.h

-- 
Signature