Subject: [PATCH] ARM: tlb: __flush_tlb_mm need to use int asid var for BE correct operation

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:15:53 +0200

Dear Ben Dooks,

On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 12:55:01 +0200, Ben Dooks wrote:

> > Speaking of which -- it's probably a good time to refresh and repost that if
> > we're aiming for 3.13...
> 
> I intended on rebasing the branch over the weekend, but ran out of
> time due to illness. I will try and look at a re-base tonight and
> if we can replace this ASID() issue then I can produce a new branch
> with it in.

Great. I remain interested in seeing the BE support merged, so if you
could Cc me on your future patch set, I could give it a test on Armada
XP hardware. It would be really nice to see it merged for 3.13.

Thanks,

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering
http://free-electrons.com