Subject: [GIT PULL] omap fixes against v3.12-rc3

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 14:26:24 -0700

* Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]> [131009 14:17]:
> On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > * Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]> [131009 13:50]:
> >>
> >> FWIW, my automated boot is doing only DT boots on all the OMAP
> >> platforms.  However, it's only testing basic boot so far so there's not
> >> a whole lot of driver testing yet (but it's coming soon.)
> >
> > OK cool. For omap3, off-idle with DT needs the pending
> > pinctrl-single patches, and some yet unknown way of mapping
> > wake-up events to device interrupts. But after that you
> > can also do some PM related tests potentially :)
> 
> Yeah, a review/test of that series is already my TODO list.

Thanks, I would appreciate it if you could give it a quick try
so we can make sure it does not cause regressions for the
legacy booting.

For the DT based booting, you need to currently seprately
do a request_irq on the wake-up interrupts, I have a test
driver that does that that I can email to you if you need
it.

Regards,

Tony