Subject: [PATCH RESEND 0/3] ARM: S3C24XX: add missing dma-devices and warning fix

From: [email-masked] (Heiko Stübner)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 10:59:19 +0200

[I messed up the linux-arm-kernel list address yesterday, so I resend it
with a fixed address, sorry for the noise]

When Olof reported the warning about the unused s3c2410_dma_resource, I
thought the best way forward would be to simply implement the missing
pieces and so it has users :-) .

Therefore this series adds the necessary platform-devices for s3c2410,
s3c2440 and s3c2442. This especially also includes the channel-constraints
of those socs.

As I do not have access to any of those socs these changes are of course
compile-tested only.

Heiko Stuebner (3):
  ARM: S3C24XX: Fix possible dma selection warning
  dmaengine: s3c24xx-dma: add support for the s3c2410 type of controller
  ARM: S3C24XX: add dma platformdata for s3c2410, s3c2440 and s3c2442

 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/Kconfig             |    3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/common.c            |  100 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/common.h            |    2 +
 drivers/dma/s3c24xx-dma.c                 |   10 +++
 include/linux/platform_data/dma-s3c24xx.h |    3 +
 sound/soc/samsung/Kconfig                 |    2 +-
 6 files changed, 118 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.10.4