Subject: [PATCH 2/2] tty/serial: at91: add a fallback option to determine uart/usart property

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 17:00:10 +0200

Dear Nicolas Ferre,

On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 10:43:32 +0200, Nicolas Ferre wrote:
> On older SoC, the "name" field is not filled in the register map.
> Fix the way to figure out if the serial port is an uart or an usart for these
> older products (with corresponding properties).
> 
> Signed-off-by: Nicolas Ferre <[email-masked]>

Tested-by: Thomas Petazzoni <[email-masked]>

On a Calao USB-A9263 board. Without this patch, 3.12-rc4 doesn't
boot properly on this board, it 'hangs' while configuring the serial
port.

Best regards,

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering
http://free-electrons.com