Subject: New big-endian patch series against 3.12-rc4

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:07:12 +0200

Ben,

On Wed,  9 Oct 2013 00:34:16 +0200, Ben Dooks wrote:

> Russell, if possible could this go into -next and then if everything
> I can issue a pull request for it.

Shall I suggest that you post the patches into Russell patch's system?

Your patch set has been around for a long while, has received Acked-by,
Reviewed-by and/or Tested-by from a number of different people,
including core ARM persons, so I believe it's time to push them through
Russell patch's system, to at least get some reaction from Russell,
since he has apparently completely ignored your pull requests until now.

Maybe Nicolas or Will can comment on the best way to make things move
forward with this patch set.

Thanks!

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering
http://free-electrons.com