Subject: New big-endian patch series against 3.12-rc4

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:29:27 +0200

Dear Will Deacon,

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 13:27:58 +0100, Will Deacon wrote:

> > Well, the e-mail I was replying to was already a pull request sent
> > to rmk, and there has been a number of other similar pull requests
> > made by Ben during the previous iterations, and there has never
> > been any reaction from rmk (as far as I can remember, of course).
> 
> Hmm, the email doesn't have [GIT PULL] in the subject and I don't see
> linux+pull at arm.linux.org.uk in the to/cc list, so maybe that explain
> why it's not getting picked up!

Ok. So Ben, it'd be great if you could repost a pull request by
following those recommendations. If you need help, let me know, I can
probably dedicate a bit of time to help pushing the BE stuff if needed.

Best regards,

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering
http://free-electrons.com