Subject: [PATCH v3 25/28] ARM: mvebu: Add support for NAND controller in Armada 370/XP

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 09:24:35 +0100

Dear Jason Cooper,

On Tue, 5 Nov 2013 10:15:31 -0500, Jason Cooper wrote:

> > And I'd rather do that in a separate patch, to avoid cluttering the poor
> > devicetree people with an unrelated 28-piece patch :-)
> 
> No (really), according to Grant and Mark during the closing session, I
> asked this specific question.  They _do_ want the entire series so they
> can refer to the corresponding code changes if necessary.  As I stated
> above, we can make their job easier by making the binding a separate
> patch that is clearly marked as such.

Interesting, because I had understood exactly the opposite from the
discussions at the ARM kernel summit. But maybe the DT folks changed
their mind between the ARM kernel summit and the closing session of the
kernel summit :-)

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering
http://free-electrons.com