Subject: [PATCH 1/2] ARM: dts: omap4-panda-common: Fix pin muxing for wl12xx

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 13:55:37 -0800

* Dan Murphy <[email-masked]> [131121 09:28]:
> On 11/21/2013 10:58 AM, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> > * Balaji T K <[email-masked]> [131121 05:51]:
> >> pin mux wl12xx_gpio and wl12xx_pins should be part of omap4_pmx_core
> >> and not omap4_pmx_wkup. So, move wl12xx_* to omap4_pmx_core.
> >>
> >> Fix the following error message:
> >> pinctrl-single 4a31e040.pinmux: mux offset out of range: 0x38 (0x38)
> >> pinctrl-single 4a31e040.pinmux: could not add functions for pinmux_wl12xx_pins 56x
> 
> Why is the led pins moved then?

Heh the patch just looks that way, looking at the curly brackets
thing do get moved properly.
 
> >> SDIO card is not detected after moving pin mux to omap4_pmx_core since
> >> sdmmc5_clk pull is disabled. Enable Pull up on sdmmc5_clk to detect SDIO card.
> > Cool, does this fix the issue with the WLAN not coming up after a warm reset
> > on panda?

Also commit f446043f1aa7 (regulator: fixed: fix regulator_list_voltage() for
regression) is needed that recently got merged. But with v3.13-rc1 +
f446043f1aa7 + this patch no luck whatsoever bringing up the wl12xx so there
must be also some regression somewhere from v3.12 on that?

Regards,

Tony