Subject: [PATCH] of/platform: Fix no irq domain found errors when populating interrupts

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 17:19:58 -0800

* Paul Walmsley <[email-masked]> [140106 15:43]:
> On Tue, 31 Dec 2013, Rob Herring wrote:
> > On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Paul Walmsley <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > > On Tue, 10 Dec 2013, Paul Walmsley wrote:
> > >> Is it possible to get this patch, or something similar, merged for
> > >> v3.13-rc?
> > >>
> > >> Once something like PM is broken, it's pretty easy for other broken
> > >> patches to make it into the tree, since it becomes very difficult to test
> > >> without turning into a maintainer denial-of-service attack.
> > >
> > > Ping.  Could you please provide some guidance here about what you'd need
> > > to get this solved for v3.13-rc?
> > 
> > I agree with doing the platform_get_irq modification and feel free to
> > add my ack. I'm going to be offline for the next week.
> 
> Thanks Rob!
> 
> Tony, would you consider sending this patch upstream for v3.13-rc along 
> with your 37xxevm fix patches?

Hmm I'd like to see a proper patch posted for platform_get_irq() by
Thierry as that one is really his patch. And it also had a comment from
Grant.

After that I can queue it if nobody else is picking it as I have a
dependency to it.

Regards,

Tony