Subject: [PATCHv13 00/40] ARM: TI SoC clock DT conversion

From: [email-masked] (Mike Turquette)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 19:16:32 -0800

Quoting Felipe Balbi (2014-01-14 18:04:21)
> Hi,
> 
> On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 02:36:13PM -0600, Felipe Balbi wrote:
> > > Felipe, care to run your randconfig magic for this?
> > 
> > This branch builds just fine so far, I still have omap5 multiplaform and
> > uniplatform builds, but since that was working before i'm assuming it
> > won't break.
> 
> No build failures in any of my 18 seeds (5 randconfigs of each), I'd
> attach logs, but it's a 2.8MiB tarball, if anyone cares enough, I can
> send it.
> 
> FWIW:
> 
> Acked-by: Felipe Balbi <[email-masked]>

Felipe,

That's great to hear. Thanks for testing.

Tero & Tony,

These 40 patches apply very cleanly on top of clk-next with 2
exceptions:

1) I did not apply "[PATCH 30/42] ARM: dts: AM35xx: use DT clock data"
because I do not have arch/arm/boot/dts/am3517.dtsi in clk-next (based
on 3.13-rc1).

2) Minor merge conflict in arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3.dtsi which I think I
resolved correctly but would like verification.

I'd prefer to simply merge these patches into clk-next, which is the
most straightforward route. Any ideas on how to handle the missing
AM35xx dtsi data? It can always go as a separate fix after this stuff
gets merged which, ironically, is how that file was created in the first
place.

Regards,
Mike

> cheers
> -- 
> balbi