Subject: [PATCH v2 resend 0/5] arm64: advertise availability of CRC and crypto instructions

From: [email-masked] (Catalin Marinas)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 13:37:36 +0000

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 03:01:23PM +0000, Catalin Marinas wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 09:23:06AM +0000, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:
> > Ard Biesheuvel (5):
> >   ARM: add support for AT_HWCAP2 ELF auxv entry
> >   binfmt_elf: add ELF_HWCAP2 to compat auxv entries
> >   arm64: add AT_HWCAP2 support for 32-bit compat
> >   ARM: introduce HWCAP2 feature bits for ARMv8 Crypto Extensions
> >   arm64: advertise ARMv8 extensions to 32-bit compat ELF binaries
> 
> I think I acked this series but probably after you posted the resend.
> Just in case I haven't:
> 
> Acked-by: Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>

Just to get things moving on this, I suggest you get an ack on the
binfmt_elf patch from Al Viro and linux-fsdevel or get them to merge
this patch. Afterwards, if there are no further comments from Russell,
you should send the arm patches to the patch system. Only after that
I'll update the compat arm64 support. Feel free to add my ack on the
whole series.

Thanks.

-- 
Catalin