Subject: [PATCH 19/21] ARM: MVEBU: Simplifiy headers and make local

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:36:31 +0100

Dear Andrew Lunn,

On Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:20:47 +0100, Andrew Lunn wrote:

> I wanted to keep 14/21 as a simple move of files, doing the minimal
> needed to make it boot. The patches that follow then clean up. I found
> that simpler to follow what was going on, since there is nothing
> hidden in the move patch.
> 
> I can however squash these together if that is what people want to
> see.

Ok. Then maybe the commit log should indicate this (that the commit is
only a move and that followup commits clean things up).

Thanks!

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering
http://free-electrons.com