Subject: [PATCH 2/3] ARM: mvebu: use GPIO DT defines in Armada 370/XP boards

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 10:24:48 +0100

Dear Andrew Lunn,

On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 08:49:46 +0100, Andrew Lunn wrote:

> What i did for kirkwood is include both gpio.h and input.h in
> kirkwood.dtsi. Quite a few other systems do that, rather than each
> .dts file having to include them. However i don't have a strong
> opinion.

Right, I don't have a strong opinion on this either. I did it this way
because a few other .dts files for Armada boards (Netgear NAS) were
already including these header files.

I guess it is clearly something that can be factorized later on as the
number of Armada boards needing this grows.

Thanks!

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering
http://free-electrons.com