Subject: [PATCH 2/3] arm64: Add Kconfig option for Samsung GH7 SoC family

From: [email-masked] (Catalin Marinas)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 10:38:24 +0000

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 11:39:27PM +0000, Olof Johansson wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 10:29 PM, Kukjin Kim <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > This patch adds support for Samsung GH7 SoC in arm64/Kconfig.
> >
> > Signed-off-by: Kukjin Kim <[email-masked]>
> > Cc: Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>
> 
> The overhead of building one more device tree isn't very large, and I
> don't see any other need to have a Kconfig entry per SoC at this time.
> It's of course up to Catalin, but you might just want to always
> compile all dts files instead.

For arm64, I thought of getting rid of ARCH_* Kconfig entries entirely,
only that I haven't heard any strong opinion either way (in which case
I'll do it, with a risk of single Image getting bigger and bigger and
people needing smaller Image can trim their .config).

-- 
Catalin