Subject: [PATCH v6 0/8] ARM: brcmstb: Add Broadcom STB SoC support

From: [email-masked] (Matt Porter)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 11:54:21 -0500

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 04:41:32PM -0800, Florian Fainelli wrote:
> Matt,
> 
> 2014-02-03 13:30 GMT-08:00 Marc Carino <[email-masked]>:
> > This patchset contains the board support package for the
> > Broadcom BCM7445 ARM-based SoC [1]. These changes contain a
> > minimal set of code needed for a BCM7445-based board to boot
> > the Linux kernel.
> 
> If you are happy with this round of changes, can you also carry those
> patches in your tree for 3.15?

I had to add a couple trivial comments on the dts that I missed back in
v2.

More importantly, you'll need to collect some acks on various pieces. In
particular the power/reset driver needs a maintainer ack to go in via
arm-soc. I'd also like to see an ack from Arnd since he provided a lot
of the comments. Also, we need Russell's ack on the debug and proc-v7.S
patches.

I'll note that the drivers/power maintainers aren't cced on this posting
so they probably didn't notice that driver.

-Matt