Subject: Will Deacon is away for a month

From: [email-masked] (Will Deacon)
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 17:05:50 +0000

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I will be without internet access (and probably
electricity) for the next *month*. I hope to be back on 14 April, where I
expect that I'll be forced to delete most of the email backlog in favour
of being productive again. This is the last email I plan to send before
then.

So, if you still think you should send me email during this time, it's
worth considering whether to ask the following people instead:

  ARM architecture stuff:
    Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>

  drivers/iommu/arm-smmu.c
    Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>

  perf:
    Mark Rutland <[email-masked]>

Hopefully the 3.15 merge window will be smooth enough and you won't need
to revert all my patches :)

Cheers,

Will