Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: driver changes for v3.15

From: [email-masked] (Arnd Bergmann)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:22:08 +0100

On Monday 10 March 2014, Jason Cooper wrote:
> Olof,
> 
> I see you went through and handled quite a few pull requests this
> weekend, but it looks like you skipped over this one I've replied to and:
> 
> [GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: driver changes for v3.15
> [GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: soc changes for v3.15 (incr. pull #2)
> [GIT PULL V2] ARM: mvebu: dt changes for v3.15 (incr. pull #3)
> [GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: defconfig changes for v3.15 (incr. pull #2)
> 
> It looks like I sent to arm at kernel.org on all of them, is there
> something else I missed?
> 
> There's also another round of pull requests sent more recently, but I
> haven't gotten that far through lakml yet. :)

I think I've got them all now (the defconfig one is next on my
list), please verify.

	Arnd