Subject: [ARM ATTEND] Following discussions

From: [email-masked] (Alexandre Belloni)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 17:06:16 +0100

Hi,

As I have been working on the i.mx28, Marvell Berlin and AT91 linux
support, I'm interested in attending the ARM summit to follow the
current status and learn about the current best practices.

I've also been doing a lot of cleanup and I would like to discuss how to
go about cleaning the style issues in the Device Trees like lists
without elements bracketed individually, magic values used instead of
macros and the likes.

Regards,

-- 
Alexandre Belloni, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering
http://free-electrons.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/attachments/20140324/cba4d98d/attachment.sig>