Subject: [PATCH 2/2] ARM: configs: add CONFIG_MMC_SDHCI_PXAV3 to the relevant defconfigs

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 18:15:58 +0200

Dear Jason Cooper,

On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 11:49:42 -0400, Jason Cooper wrote:

> My, you've been busy. :)

Yeah, patch day :)

> >  arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig | 1 +
> 
> Please make this a separate patch when you rebase against v3.15-rc1.
> arm-soc will take it directly since multi_v7_defconfig is so
> conflict-prone.

Sure, will do. Thanks for reporting this. Typically the kind of comment
I'm interested in when sending these patches early on, so that the next
iteration on top of 3.15-rc1 will hopefully be the right one :-)

Thanks!

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering
http://free-electrons.com