Subject: [PATCH 0/7] Fixes for Armada 370/XP PCIe

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 23:08:27 +0200

Dear Jason Cooper,

On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 16:04:09 -0400, Jason Cooper wrote:

> I've tentatively pulled this series as follows:
> 
>   patches 1-3 into mvebu/drivers-irqchip-fixes
> 
>   patches 4-7 into mvebu/drivers-mbus_pci-fixes

Thanks!

> with the latter depending on the former.  I'm going to hold them in
> -next for a bit.  At least until we get an Ack from Bjorn.  Then I'll
> send them their appropriate ways.

There is actually no need for a dependency between the two. Neither
from a build point of view, or a runtime point of view. 1-3 fix purely
MSI related things, while 4-7 fix purely MBus/PCI related things. I
don't if not having a dependency will make things easier for you, but I
thought it was worth mentioning. The only reason why all those patches
were together is that, as a whole, they allow to fix a number of
problems with certain PCIe devices.

Thanks!

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering
http://free-electrons.com