Subject: [PATCH 1/4] mfd: twl4030-power: Add recommended idle configuration

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 08:33:47 -0700

* Lee Jones <[email-masked]> [140428 04:42]:
> > These settings are based on the "Recommended Sleep Sequences for
> > the Zoom Platform" pdf at:
> > 
> > http://omappedia.com/wiki/File:Recommended_Sleep_Sequences_Zoom.pdf
> > 
> > These settings assume most of the regulators are under control of
> > Linux, and cuts off VDD1 and VDD2 during off-idle as Linux cannot
> > do it.
> 
> Linux does it becuase Linux can't do it. Eh?

Heh yeah that's confusing, will update to:

These settings assume most of the regulators are under control of
Linux, and twl4030 only cuts off VDD1 and VDD2 during off-idle as
Linux cannot do it.

Regards,

Tony