Subject: [PATCH] ARM: dts: am335x-evm: fix comments for lcd pins

From: [email-masked] (Darren Etheridge)
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 12:38:20 -0500

Darren Etheridge <[email-masked]> wrote on Fri [2014-May-09 10:59:30 -0500]:
> Wolfram,
> 
> Wolfram Sang <[email-masked]> wrote on Fri [2014-May-09 17:15:50 +0200]:
> > From: Wolfram Sang <[email-masked]>
> > 
> > In the comments, LCD pins 16-23 were numbered in the wrong order.
> > Fix this and use proper pinmux constants for all entries while we are
> > 
> Looks like you are absolutely correct - I just confirmed this from both
> the AM335x-EVM schematic and the AM335x pinmux utility.
> 
> The same mistake is also in my EVMSK LCD enabling patch that is floating
> around on this list at the moment.  I will fix that and resend it.
> BeagleBone Black only uses the first 16 LCD pins so the dts for that is
> correct.
> 
> Thanks for finding and fixing it.
> 

In the process of fixing up my EVMSK patch I applied this patch and tested it
on a 3.15-rc4 kernel running on an AM335x-EVM.  Worked great - so your
pinmux constant conversion appears to be correct.

Tested-by: Darren Etheridge <[email-masked]>