Subject: [GIT PULL 2/4] omap prcm changes for v3.16 merge window

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 18:30:50 -0700

The following changes since commit be2d62844819b3536233b7fc726b8f17d9fa7f05:

  ARM: OMAP: debug-leds: raw read and write endian fix (2014-05-08 07:09:55 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap tags/omap-for-v3.16/prcm-signed

for you to fetch changes up to ea351c1603df0607b68eb4663b82ba7a70519d2e:

  Merge tag 'for-v3.16/prcm-cleanup-a' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pjw/omap-pending into omap-for-v3.16/prcm (2014-05-16 15:26:22 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------

PRCM changes for omaps. I ended up merging these with the
big endian changes because of the merge conflicts for read
and write operations. Via Paul Walmsley <[email-masked]>:

Some OMAP PRCM cleanup patches.  These help prepare to convert the PRCM
code into drivers.

Basic build, boot, and PM test results are available here:

http://www.pwsan.com/omap/testlogs/prcm-cleanup-v3.16/20140515213244/

----------------------------------------------------------------
Tero Kristo (10):
      ARM: OMAP3: CM: remove a few OMAP34XX_CM_REGADDR defines
      ARM: OMAP2+: prcm: add omap_test_timeout to prcm-common.h
      ARM: OMAP2/3: CM: remove some external dependencies
      ARM: OMAP4: CM: use cm_base* in register address calculations
      ARM: OMAP2+: PRCM: cleanup some header includes
      ARM: OMAP2+: PRM: remove unnecessary cpu_is_XXX calls from prm_init / exit
      ARM: OMAP3/4: PRM: provide io chain reconfig function through irq setup
      ARM: OMAP3/OMAP4: PRM: add prm_features flags and add IO wakeup under it
      ARM: OMAP3/4: PRM: add support of late_init call to prm_ll_ops
      ARM: OMAP4: PRCM: remove references to cm-regbits-44xx.h from PRCM core files

Tony Lindgren (1):
      Merge tag 'for-v3.16/prcm-cleanup-a' of git://git.kernel.org/.../pjw/omap-pending into omap-for-v3.16/prcm

 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clockdomain.h                  |  3 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/cm2xxx.c                       | 15 ++-----------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/cm33xx.h                       |  3 ---
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/cm3xxx.c                       | 25 ++++++++--------------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/cm3xxx.h                       |  5 ++---
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/cm44xx.c                       | 11 ++++------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/cm_common.c                    |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/cminst44xx.c                   | 10 ++++++---
 .../mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_33xx_43xx_ipblock_data.c |  1 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/powerdomain-common.c           |  1 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/powerdomain.c                  |  1 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/powerdomain.h                  |  3 +--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prcm-common.h                  | 24 +++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prcm_mpu44xx.h                 |  1 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm.h                          | 10 +++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm2xxx.c                      | 13 +----------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm2xxx_3xxx.c                 |  1 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm33xx.c                      |  1 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm3xxx.c                      | 22 +++++++++----------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm44xx.c                      | 20 ++++++++---------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm_common.c                   | 17 +++++++++------
 21 files changed, 95 insertions(+), 94 deletions(-)