Subject: [PATCH 00/08] ARM: shmobile: Rework include path (Try 2, Part 1)

From: [email-masked] (Magnus Damm)
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 16:59:49 +0900

ARM: shmobile: Rework include path (Try 2, Part 1)

[PATCH 01/08] ARM: shmobile: Move intc.h, cleanup sh_intc.h usage
[PATCH 02/08] ARM: shmobile: Move dma-register.h
[PATCH 03/08] ARM: shmobile: Move clock.h
[PATCH 04/08] ARM: shmobile: Move most of irqs.h, keep some for pinctl
[PATCH 05/08] ARM: shmobile: Move common.h
[PATCH 06/08] ARM: shmobile: Move pm-rmobile.h, cleanup sh73xx.h
[PATCH 07/08] ARM: shmobile: Move pm-rcar.h, cleanup r8a7779 case
[PATCH 08/08] ARM: shmobile: Move rcar-gen2.h, cleanup r8a7790 case

Olof, here my latest take on the header move that you requested earlier.

This particular series hopefully follows your proposed way and moves the
most common shared header files for mach-shmobile from <mach/foobar.h>
to "foobar.h" without any workaround. Left are still per-SoC header files
that will be moved once I know you are comformatble with this format.

Please note that these are only lightly compile tested with a handful
of defconfigs, but any potential issue should be trivial to fix.

Also, there are certain bits of arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/
get included from places like arch/arm/boot/compressed/ (booting
legacy kernel directly from reset vector) and also from SoC specific
legacy code under drivers/pinctrl. My proposal is to keep those users
as-is until we phase out legacy board support (2-3 kernels?), let me
know if you would like to get rid of "include/mach" sooner!

Thanks!

Signed-off-by: Magnus Damm <[email-masked]>
---

 Written against renesas.git tag renesas-devel-v3.15-rc5-20140517
 and "[PATCH 00/03] ARM: shmobile: Use shmobile_init_delay() on r8a7790"

 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-ape6evm-reference.c         |    2 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-ape6evm.c                   |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-armadillo800eva-reference.c |    2 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-armadillo800eva.c           |    6 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-bockw-reference.c           |    2 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-bockw.c                     |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-genmai-reference.c          |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-genmai.c                    |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-koelsch-reference.c         |    8 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-koelsch.c                   |    6 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-kzm9g-reference.c           |    2 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-kzm9g.c                     |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-lager-reference.c           |    8 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-lager.c                     |    5 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-mackerel.c                  |   10 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-marzen-reference.c          |    6 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-marzen.c                    |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/clock-r7s72100.c                  |    2 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/clock-r8a73a4.c                   |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/clock-r8a7740.c                   |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/clock-r8a7778.c                   |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/clock-r8a7779.c                   |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/clock-r8a7790.c                   |    5 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/clock-r8a7791.c                   |    6 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/clock-sh7372.c                    |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/clock-sh73a0.c                    |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/clock.c                           |    6 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/clock.h                           |   56 ++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/common.h                          |   56 ++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/console.c                         |    2 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/dma-register.h                    |   84 ++++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/clock.h              |   56 --
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/common.h             |   56 --
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/dma-register.h       |   84 ----
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/intc.h               |  290 --------------
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/irqs.h               |   17 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/pm-rcar.h            |   15 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/pm-rmobile.h         |   63 ---
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/r8a7740.h            |    2 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/r8a7779.h            |   13 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/r8a7790.h            |    2 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/rcar-gen2.h          |    8 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/sh7372.h             |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/intc-sh7372.c                     |    5 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/intc-sh73a0.c                     |    5 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/intc.h                            |  290 ++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/irqs.h                            |   21 +
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/platsmp-apmu.c                    |    2 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/platsmp-scu.c                     |    2 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/platsmp.c                         |    2 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/pm-r8a7740.c                      |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/pm-r8a7779.c                      |   15 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/pm-r8a7790.c                      |    2 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/pm-rcar.c                         |    2 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/pm-rcar.h                         |   15 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/pm-rmobile.c                      |    2 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/pm-rmobile.h                      |   63 +++
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/pm-sh7372.c                       |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/pm-sh73a0.c                       |    2 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/rcar-gen2.h                       |    8 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/setup-emev2.c                     |    2 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/setup-r7s72100.c                  |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/setup-r8a73a4.c                   |    6 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/setup-r8a7740.c                   |    8 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/setup-r8a7778.c                   |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/setup-r8a7779.c                   |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/setup-r8a7790.c                   |    7 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/setup-r8a7791.c                   |    6 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/setup-rcar-gen2.c                 |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/setup-sh7372.c                    |    8 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/setup-sh73a0.c                    |    7 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/smp-emev2.c                       |    2 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/smp-r8a7779.c                     |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/smp-r8a7790.c                     |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/smp-r8a7791.c                     |    4 
 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/smp-sh73a0.c                      |    2 
 76 files changed, 724 insertions(+), 728 deletions(-)