Subject: [GIT PULL] Generic PCI host controller driver for 3.16

From: [email-masked] (Will Deacon)
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 23:40:51 +0100

Hi Bjorn,

Please can you pull my generic PCI host controller driver for 3.16?

It's been doing the rounds on the lists for some time and things have
settled down now, despite a recent failed attempt at factoring out the
configuration space accessors.

Cheers,

Will

--->8

The following changes since commit d6d211db37e75de2ddc3a4f979038c40df7cc79c:

  Linux 3.15-rc5 (2014-05-09 13:10:52 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/will/linux.git for-bjorn/pci-host-generic

for you to fetch changes up to 97725ee5aef64b2056c10eabafc92ff89994733d:

  MAINTAINERS: add entry for generic PCI host controller driver (2014-05-27 23:18:09 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Will Deacon (2):
      PCI: ARM: add support for generic PCI host controller
      MAINTAINERS: add entry for generic PCI host controller driver

 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/host-generic-pci.txt   | 100 ++++++
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   8 +
 drivers/pci/host/Kconfig                           |   7 +
 drivers/pci/host/Makefile                          |   1 +
 drivers/pci/host/pci-host-generic.c                | 388 +++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 504 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/host-generic-pci.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/pci/host/pci-host-generic.c