Subject: [GIT PULL] Generic PCI host controller driver for 3.16

From: [email-masked] (Will Deacon)
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 09:25:47 +0100

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 09:59:56PM +0100, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
> On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 11:40:51PM +0100, Will Deacon wrote:
> > Please can you pull my generic PCI host controller driver for 3.16?
> > 
> > It's been doing the rounds on the lists for some time and things have
> > settled down now, despite a recent failed attempt at factoring out the
> > configuration space accessors.
> 
> Is this the same as patches 2 & 3 of your v7 series of May 23?

Yes, they're identical so you can just pick the two patches from there if
you prefer.

> The only thing I see that is actually ARM-specific is the
> pci_common_init_dev() call and struct hw_pci usage.  That makes sense at
> this stage of development.  Maybe someday we'll be able to abstract this
> enough to make it truly arch-agnostic.

Indeed. I'm hoping Liviu continues with his PCI work for arm64, then I can
port this driver over to that eventually.

Cheers,

Will