Subject: [GIT PULL] omap fixes against v3.16-rc1

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 07:58:55 -0700

The following changes since commit 7171511eaec5bf23fb06078f59784a3a0626b38f:

  Linux 3.16-rc1 (2014-06-15 17:45:28 -1000)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap tags/omap-for-v3.16/fixes-against-rc1

for you to fetch changes up to edc56f871eefbc56baf1fd981eeff35ef447925c:

  ARM: dts: dra7-evm: remove interrupt binding (2014-06-17 01:22:55 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Fixes for omaps for issues discovered during the merge window and
enabling of a few features that had to wait for the driver
dependencies to clear.

The fixes included are:

- Fix am43xx hard reset flags

- Fix SoC detection for DRA722

- Fix CPU OPP table for omap5

- Fix legacy mux parser bug if requested muxname is a prefix of
  multiple mux entries

- Fix qspi interrupt binding that relies on the irq crossbar
  that has not yet been enabled

- Add missing phy_sel for am43x-epos-evm

- Drop unused gic_init_irq() that is no longer needed

And the enabling of features that had driver dependencies are:

- Change dra7 to use Audio Tracking Logic clock instead of a fixed
  clock now that the clock driver for it has been merged

- Enable off idle configuration for selected omaps as all the kernel
  dependencies for device tree based booting are finally merged as
  this is needed to get the automated PM tests working finally with
  device tree based booting

- Add hwmod entry for ocp2scp3 for omap5 to get sata working as
  all the driver dependencies are now in the kernel and this patch
  fell through the cracks during the merge window

----------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Norris (1):
      ARM: OMAP2+: drop unused function

Dave Gerlach (1):
      ARM: OMAP2+: hwmod: Change hardreset soc_ops for AM43XX

David R. Piegdon (1):
      ARM: OMAP2+: Fix parser-bug in platform muxing code

George Cherian (1):
      ARM: dts: am43x-epos-evm: Add Missing cpsw-phy-sel for am43x-epos-evm

Keshava Munegowda (1):
      ARM: OMAP5: hwmod: Add ocp2scp3 and sata hwmods

Nishanth Menon (2):
      ARM: DRA722: add detection of SoC information
      ARM: dts: omap5: Update CPU OPP table as per final production Manual

Peter Ujfalusi (1):
      ARM: DTS: dra7/dra7xx-clocks: ATL related changes

Sourav Poddar (1):
      ARM: dts: dra7-evm: remove interrupt binding

Tony Lindgren (2):
      ARM: dts: Enable twl4030 off-idle configuration for selected omaps
      Merge tag 'for-v3.16-rc/omap-fixes-a' of git://git.kernel.org/.../pjw/omap-pending into omap-for-v3.16/fixes

 arch/arm/boot/dts/am43x-epos-evm.dts       |  4 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7.dtsi                | 12 ++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7xx-clocks.dtsi       | 16 +++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-beagle-xm.dts      |  6 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-evm-common.dtsi    |  7 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-n900.dts           |  5 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5.dtsi               |  1 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/Makefile               |  6 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/cm33xx.h               |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/common.h               |  1 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/id.c                   | 12 +++++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/mux.c                  |  6 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap4-common.c         | 20 --------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod.c           |  6 +--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_54xx_data.c | 73 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/soc.h                  |  1 +
 16 files changed, 139 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)