Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: at91: Switch to CCF for 3.17

From: [email-masked] (Alexandre Belloni)
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 19:09:22 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

This is the switch to CCF for all the remaining at91 SoCs and boards. It
is based on your at91-3.17-dt branch.

The following changes since commit ad7c56aa2d08f9b4e182e8294cfd5896864e4db0:

  ARM: at91/dt: add NAND + DMA property for at91sam9rl (2014-07-09 18:02:47 +0200)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91.git tags/CCF-for-3.17

for you to fetch changes up to 447025e96d54e32a4e60050cc430705d4e532917:

  ARM: at91/dt: usb_a9263: define crystals frequencies (2014-07-09 19:05:23 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
CCF migration for 3.17

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexandre Belloni (34):
      Documentation: dt: document all the atmel pmc compatibles
      ARM: at91/dt: ariag25: define crystals frequencies
      ARM: at91: prepare common clk transition for rm9200
      ARM: at91/dt: rm9200: define clocks
      ARM: at91: move at91rm9200 SoC to the CCF
      ARM: at91/dt: at91rm9200ek: define crystals frequencies
      ARM: at91: prepare common clk transition for sam9260
      ARM: at91/dt: sam9260: define clocks
      ARM: at91/dt: sam9g20: define clocks
      ARM: at91: move at91sam9260 SoCs to the CCF
      ARM: at91/dt: at91sam9g20ek: define crystals frequencies
      ARM: at91/dt: foxg20: define crystals frequencies
      ARM: at91/dt: usb_a9260: define crystals frequencies
      ARM: at91/dt: tny_a9260: define crystals frequencies
      ARM: at91/dt: qil_a9260: define crystals frequencies
      ARM: at91/dt: mpa1600: define crytals frequencies
      ARM: at91/dt: ge863-pro3: define main crystal frequency
      ARM: at91/dt: aks-cdu: define slow crytal frequency
      ARM: at91/dt: evk-pro3: define slow crytal frequency
      ARM: at91/dt: ethernut5: define crystals frequencies
      ARM: at91/dt: animeo_ip: define crystals frequencies
      ARM: at91/dt: kizbox: define main crystal frequency
      ARM: at91: prepare common clk transition for sam9g45
      ARM: at91/dt: sam9g45: define clocks
      ARM: at91: move at91sam9g45 SoC to the CCF
      ARM: at91/dt: sam9m10g45ek: define crystals frequencies
      ARM: at91/dt: pm9g45: crystals frequencies
      ARM: at91/dt: cosino define crystals frequencies
      ARM: at91: prepare common clk transition for sam9263
      ARM: at91/dt: sam9263: define clocks
      ARM: at91: move at91sam9263 SoC to the CCF
      ARM: at91/dt: sam9263ek: define crystals frequencies
      ARM: at91/dt: tny_a9263: define crystals frequencies
      ARM: at91/dt: usb_a9263: define crystals frequencies

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/atmel-pmc.txt          |   5 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/aks-cdu.dts                      |   6 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/animeo_ip.dts                    |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-ariag25.dts                 |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-cosino.dtsi                 |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-foxg20.dts                  |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-qil_a9260.dts               |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91rm9200.dtsi                  | 304 ++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91rm9200ek.dts                 |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9260.dtsi                 | 314 ++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9263.dtsi                 | 311 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9263ek.dts                |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g20.dtsi                 |  24 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g20ek_common.dtsi        |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g45.dtsi                 | 342 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9m10g45ek.dts             |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/ethernut5.dts                    |  10 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/evk-pro3.dts                     |   6 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/ge863-pro3.dtsi                  |   4 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/kizbox.dts                       |   4 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/mpa1600.dts                      |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/pm9g45.dts                       |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/tny_a9260_common.dtsi            |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/tny_a9263.dts                    |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/usb_a9260_common.dtsi            |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/usb_a9263.dts                    |   8 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/Kconfig                         |   4 -
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91rm9200.c                    |   6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9260.c                   |   6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9263.c                   |   6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9g45.c                   |   6 +-
 31 files changed, 1467 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
Alexandre Belloni, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering
http://free-electrons.com