Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: imx: SoC changes for 3.17

From: [email-masked] (Shawn Guo)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 17:21:41 +0800

Hi Arnd, Olof,

To avoid merge conflict, this pull request is based on imx-fixes-3.16-2
I just sent you.  Please pull, thanks.

Shawn

The following changes since commit 03e97220b99b8b691ea5b130b7b4c135c9662792:

  ARM: clk-imx6q: parent lvds_sel input from upstream clock gates (2014-07-18 15:57:17 +0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/imx-soc-3.17

for you to fetch changes up to 4349c4298f676815bf7ad146cf37e76843054783:

  ARM: imx: clk-vf610: fix FlexCAN clock gating (2014-07-18 16:11:40 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
The i.MX SoC changes for 3.17:
 - Add devicetree support for i.MX1 and i.MX21 clock driver
 - Use CLOCKSOURCE_OF_DECLARE() to initialize timer for DT targets
 - Use of_clk_init() to initialize i.MX25 and i.MX27 clock driver in
   device tree boot
 - Remove i.MX1 camera support
 - Remove i.MX27 IP Camera and Lite-Kit board support
 - Add suspend and cpuidle support for i.mx6sx
 - Clean up unused clk_register_clkdev() lookups
 - Update imx-weim bus driver to support populating devices on a simple
   bus
 - Switch i.MX27 and i.MX6QDL clock driver to use macro for clock IDs
 - Make i.MX51 a DT only platform and clean up the non-DT support code
 - Support disabling supervisor protect via DT
 - Random defconfig updates

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexander Shiyan (22):
      ARM: i.MX: Select HAVE_IMX_SRC for i.MX5 globally
      ARM: i.MX1 clk: Add devicetree support
      ARM: i.MX: Remove registration helper for i.MX1 USB UDC
      ARM: i.MX: Use of_clk_get_by_name() for timer clocks for DT case.
      ARM: i.MX: Remove excess variable
      ARM: i.MX27 clk: Separate DT and non-DT init procedure
      ARM: i.MX27 clk: Use of_clk_init() for DT case
      ARM: i.MX clk: Move clock check function in common location
      ARM: i.MX system: Simplify handling watchdog clock
      ARM: i.MX system: Add a reset fallback if base address of watchdog is not set
      ARM: i.MX: Remove Freescale i.MX27 IP Camera board support
      ARM: i.MX21 clk: Clock initialization rework
      ARM: i.MX21 clk: Remove clk_register_clkdev() for unused clocks
      ARM: i.MX21 clk: Cleanup driver
      ARM: i.MX21 clk: Add devicetree support
      ARM: i.MX: Remove i.MX1 camera support
      ARM: i.MX: Remove excess symbols ARCH_MX1, ARCH_MX25 and MACH_MX27
      ARM: i.MX: Remove Freescale Logic Product Development i.MX27 Lite-Kit board support
      ARM: i.MX27 clk: Introduce DT include for clock provider
      ARM: i.MX27 clk: Remove unused definitions
      ARM: i.MX27 clk: Add 26 MHz oscillator circuit clock gate
      ARM: i.MX: Use CLOCKSOURCE_OF_DECLARE() for DT targets

Anson Huang (4):
      ARM: imx: add suspend support for i.mx6sx
      ARM: imx: add cpuidle support for i.mx6sx
      ARM: imx: mem bit must be cleared before entering DSM mode
      ARM: imx: add standby mode support for suspend

Arnd Bergmann (2):
      ARM: imx: imx6sx uses imx6q cpuidle code
      ARM: imx: build cpu_is_imx6sl function conditionally

Denis Carikli (2):
      ARM i.MX25 clk: Fix gpt timer clock.
      ARM: i.MX25 clk: Use of_clk_init() for DT case

Fabian Frederick (1):
      ARM: imx: use PTR_ERR_OR_ZERO

Fabio Estevam (6):
      ARM: imx: defconfig: Select CONFIG_FHANDLE
      ARM: imx_v6_v7_defconfig: Select CONFIG_SOC_IMX6SX
      ARM: clk-imx51-imx53: Remove clk_register_clkdev()
      ARM: imx_v4_v5_defconfig: Add USB device options
      ARM: mx6: Only check for 1.2GHz for mx6quad
      ARM: imx: clk-imx6sx: register SSI/SSI_IPG as shared gate clocks

Liu Ying (1):
      bus: imx-weim: populate devices on a simple bus

Paul Bolle (1):
      ARM: imx: remove unused defines

Shawn Guo (24):
      Merge tag 'imx-fixes-3.16-2' into imx/soc
      ARM: imx: move EHCI platform defines out of platform_data header
      ARM: imx5: move SOC_IMX5 and SOC_IMX51 into 'Device tree only'
      ARM: imx5: drop option MACH_IMX51_DT
      ARM: imx5: remove imx51 non-DT support files
      ARM: imx5: remove i.MX5 non-DT device registration helpers
      ARM: imx5: make mx51_clocks_init() a DT call
      ARM: imx5: drop arguments from mx5_clocks_common_init()
      ARM: imx5: tzic_init_irq() can directly be .init_irq hook
      ARM: imx5: remove function imx51_soc_init()
      ARM: imx5: call mxc_timer_init_dt() on imx51
      ARM: imx5: retrieve iim base from device tree
      ARM: imx5: remove header crm-regs-imx5.h
      ARM: imx5: use dynamic mapping for CCM block
      ARM: imx5: use dynamic mapping for DPLL block
      ARM: imx5: reuse clock CCM mapping in pm code
      ARM: imx5: use dynamic mapping for Cortex and GPC block
      ARM: imx5: move init hooks into mach-imx5x.c
      ARM: imx5: remove file mm-imx5.c
      ARM: imx5: clean function declarations in mx51.h
      ARM: imx5: remove mx51.h and mx53.h
      ARM: imx6qdl: switch to use macro for clock ID
      ARM: imx: mark .dt_compat as const
      ARM: imx: drop PL310 errata 588369 and 727915

Silvio Fricke (2):
      ARM: imx_v6_v7_defconfig: Enable STMPE gpio support
      ARM: imx_v6_v7_defconfig: Enable flexcan driver for can support

Stefan Agner (2):
      ARM: imx_v6_v7_defconfig: add FSL_EDMA and PRINTK_TIME
      ARM: imx: clk-vf610: fix FlexCAN clock gating

Steffen Trumtrar (2):
      ARM: i.MX: allow disabling supervisor protect via DT
      ARM: i.MX53: globally disable supervisor protect

 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/imx1-clock.txt       |  26 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/imx21-clock.txt      |  28 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/imx27-clock.txt      | 127 +---
 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/imx6q-clock.txt      | 220 +-----
 arch/arm/configs/imx_v4_v5_defconfig               |   5 +-
 arch/arm/configs/imx_v6_v7_defconfig               |   9 +-
 arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig                |   2 +-
 arch/arm/configs/mxs_defconfig                     |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/Kconfig                          |  59 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/Makefile                         |  11 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/clk-imx1.c                       | 151 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-imx/clk-imx21.c                      | 299 ++++----
 arch/arm/mach-imx/clk-imx25.c                      |  47 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/clk-imx27.c                      | 452 +++++------
 arch/arm/mach-imx/clk-imx31.c                      |   6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/clk-imx35.c                      |   6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/clk-imx51-imx53.c                | 256 +++----
 arch/arm/mach-imx/clk-imx6q.c                      | 540 +++++++-------
 arch/arm/mach-imx/clk-imx6sl.c                     |  11 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/clk-imx6sx.c                     |  25 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/clk-vf610.c                      |   8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/clk.c                            |  10 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/clk.h                            |   9 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/common.h                         |  32 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/cpu-imx5.c                       |  25 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/cpu.c                            |  13 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/cpuidle-imx6q.c                  |   6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/crm-regs-imx5.h                  | 600 ---------------
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices-imx51.h                  |  66 --
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/Kconfig                  |   9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/Makefile                 |   2 -
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/devices-common.h         |  26 -
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-fec.c           |  12 -
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-fsl-usb2-udc.c  |   5 -
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-imx-i2c.c       |  26 -
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-imx-keypad.c    |  10 -
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-imx-ssi.c       |  20 -
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-imx-uart.c      |  22 -
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-imx2-wdt.c      |  18 -
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-imx_udc.c       |  75 --
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-mx1-camera.c    |  42 --
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-mxc-ehci.c      |   9 -
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-mxc_nand.c      |   5 -
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-mxc_rnga.c      |   5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-pata_imx.c      |  10 -
 .../mach-imx/devices/platform-sdhci-esdhc-imx.c    |  24 -
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-spi_imx.c       |  27 -
 arch/arm/mach-imx/ehci-imx25.c                     |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/ehci-imx27.c                     |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/ehci-imx31.c                     |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/ehci-imx35.c                     |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/ehci-imx5.c                      | 171 -----
 arch/arm/mach-imx/ehci.h                           |  43 ++
 arch/arm/mach-imx/gpc.c                            |   5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/hardware.h                       |   2 -
 arch/arm/mach-imx/imx25-dt.c                       |   6 -
 arch/arm/mach-imx/imx27-dt.c                       |   6 -
 arch/arm/mach-imx/imx31-dt.c                       |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/imx35-dt.c                       |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/iomux-mx51.h                     | 827 ---------------------
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-armadillo5x0.c              |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-cpuimx27.c                  |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-cpuimx35.c                  |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-eukrea_cpuimx25.c           |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx27_visstrim_m10.c        |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx27ipcam.c                |  77 --
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx27lite.c                 |  83 ---
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx50.c                     |   5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/{imx51-dt.c => mach-imx51.c}     |  45 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx53.c                     |  19 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx6q.c                     |   4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx6sl.c                    |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx6sx.c                    |  10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx25_3ds.c                  |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx27_3ds.c                  |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx31_3ds.c                  |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx31lilly.c                 |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx31lite.c                  |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx31moboard.c               |   5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx35_3ds.c                  |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-pca100.c                    |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-pcm037.c                    |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-pcm038.c                    |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-pcm043.c                    |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-vf610.c                     |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-vpr200.c                    |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mm-imx5.c                        | 155 ----
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mx1-camera-fiq-ksym.c            |  18 -
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mx1-camera-fiq.S                 |  35 -
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mx31moboard-devboard.c           |   5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mx31moboard-marxbot.c            |   5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mx31moboard-smartbot.c           |   5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mx51.h                           | 346 ---------
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mx53.h                           | 342 ---------
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mxc.h                            |   7 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/pm-imx5.c                        |  98 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/pm-imx6.c                        |  67 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/system.c                         |  24 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/time.c                           |  55 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/tzic.c                           |   9 +-
 drivers/bus/imx-weim.c                             |   4 +-
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx1-clock.h             |  40 +
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx21-clock.h            |  80 ++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx27-clock.h            | 108 +++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx6qdl-clock.h          | 224 ++++++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/vf610-clock.h            |   4 +-
 include/linux/platform_data/camera-mx1.h           |  35 -
 include/linux/platform_data/usb-ehci-mxc.h         |  46 --
 include/linux/platform_data/usb-imx_udc.h          |  23 -
 109 files changed, 1805 insertions(+), 4663 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/imx1-clock.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/imx21-clock.txt
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-imx/crm-regs-imx5.h
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices-imx51.h
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-imx_udc.c
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-mx1-camera.c
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-imx/ehci-imx5.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-imx/ehci.h
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-imx/iomux-mx51.h
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx27ipcam.c
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx27lite.c
 rename arch/arm/mach-imx/{imx51-dt.c => mach-imx51.c} (51%)
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-imx/mm-imx5.c
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-imx/mx1-camera-fiq-ksym.c
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-imx/mx1-camera-fiq.S
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-imx/mx51.h
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-imx/mx53.h
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx1-clock.h
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx21-clock.h
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx27-clock.h
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx6qdl-clock.h
 delete mode 100644 include/linux/platform_data/camera-mx1.h
 delete mode 100644 include/linux/platform_data/usb-imx_udc.h