Subject: [PATCH] ARM: dts: Revert enabling of twl configuration for n900

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 04:41:25 -0700

Commit 9188883fd66e9 (ARM: dts: Enable twl4030 off-idle configuration
for selected omaps) allowed n900 to cut off core voltages during
off-idle. This however caused a regression where twl regulator
vaux1 was not getting enabled for the LCD panel as we are not
requesting it for the panel.

Turns out quite a few devices on n900 are using vaux1, and we need
to either stop idling it, or add proper regulator_get calls for all
users. But until we have a proper solution implemented and tested,
let's just disable the twl off-idle configuration for now for n900.

Reported-by: Aaro Koskinen <[email-masked]>
Fixes: 9188883fd66e9 (ARM: dts: Enable twl4030 off-idle configuration for selected omaps)
Signed-off-by: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>

--- a/arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-n900.dts
+++ b/arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-n900.dts
@@ -361,7 +361,7 @@
 	};
 
 	twl_power: power {
-		compatible = "ti,twl4030-power-n900", "ti,twl4030-power-idle-osc-off";
+		compatible = "ti,twl4030-power-n900";
 		ti,use_poweroff;
 	};
 };