Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] Migrate PXA27x platforms to clock framework

From: [email-masked] (Mike Turquette)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 17:42:12 -0700

Quoting Robert Jarzmik (2014-07-21 11:23:51)
> Robert Jarzmik <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > This is the second opus of this serie.
> 
> Ping ?

Hi Robert,

Overall the series looks good to me. The only problem I see is that
somewhere in the use of the PARENTS() macro there is a section mismatch
introduced. I spent about 5 minutes looking at it and gave up. This
problem introduces 26 section mismatch warnings building
colibri_pxa270_defconfig.

Once those are fixed up then I will be happy to take this series. Do you
want me to take all six patches through the clk tree, including the
arm/arm stuff?

Regards,
Mike

> --
> Robert