Subject: [PATCH v2 00/11] pwm: Introduce ST's PWM driver

From: [email-masked] (Thierry Reding)
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 15:20:52 +0200

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 01:39:50PM +0100, Lee Jones wrote:
> Hi Thierry,
> 
> Did you find some time to look at this set?

Sorry for the long delay. I've applied patches 6-11 to the PWM tree,
though I've modified patch 6 a little for consistency. The module is
now named after the Kconfig option (pwm-sti rather than pwm-st). The
dependencies also seem to be redundant (ARCH_STI already depends on
OF), though I didn't change that just in case it's required for some
other reason.

Anyway, scream if there's anything in the PWM for-next branch that
needs to be fixed up.

Thierry
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/attachments/20140807/86e2c1f9/attachment.sig>