Subject: [PATCH v8 6/8] drivers: cpuidle: CPU idle ARM64 driver

From: [email-masked] (Will Deacon)
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 10:21:20 +0100

On Thu, Sep 04, 2014 at 06:29:10PM +0100, Lorenzo Pieralisi wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 04, 2014 at 05:03:20PM +0100, Catalin Marinas wrote:
> > On Wed, Sep 03, 2014 at 06:37:40PM +0100, Lorenzo Pieralisi wrote:
> > > This patch should be ready to go too, is it ok if I split the series
> > > in arm64 arch specific patches (will ask Catalin to pull) and CPUidle ones
> > > (inclusive of DT bindings and !!this patch!!) and send two separate pull
> > > requests ?
> > 
> > If Daniel/Rafael don't have any objection, I can take the whole series
> > through the arm64 tree (it seems that patches have been already acked by
> > Daniel).
> 
> Thanks a lot Catalin. Since this one is a brand new CPUidle driver and it
> follows a different pattern from arm legacy drivers I would like to get
> Daniel's ack on this patch too before pushing it. For the records I have
> just added two pr_err to signal driver probing error, ultraminor changes
> that do not justify a repost.
> 
> If Samsung guys do not manifest themselves I would drop patch 8 from
> the series till it gets tested and its patch dependency queued too.

The last patch also has a dependency, as you mentioned to Daniel. I think
we can certainly merge the arm64 parts, and if Daniel doesn't object, then
we can take the driver stuff too but leaving the exynos bits out (i.e. drop
the last patch).

Anyway, if you could repost with the acks you've collected and rearrange it
so the arm64 patches are first in the series, that would be great.

Cheers,

Will