Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: couple of fixes for -rc5

From: [email-masked] (Will Deacon)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 15:39:36 +0100

Hi Linus,

Please can you pull these two arm64 fixes for -rc5? The IRQ migration fix
turned up late last time and there's also a TLS leaking issue that we
just fixed for arch/arm/ too.

To keep things interesting, I've signed the tag using my Yubikey from KS.
Given that it only supports 2048-bit keys, I've used a new subkey so you
may need to update your keyring to verify the signature.

Cheers,

Will

--->8

The following changes since commit 5e39977edf6500fd12f169e6c458d33b0ef62feb:

  Revert "arm64: cpuinfo: print info for all CPUs" (2014-09-01 15:55:22 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm64/linux.git tags/arm64-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to eb35bdd7bca29a13c8ecd44e6fd747a84ce675db:

  arm64: flush TLS registers during exec (2014-09-11 18:34:58 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
arm64 fixes for -rc5

Just a couple of stragglers here:

  - Fix an issue migrating interrupts on CPU hotplug
  - Fix a potential information leak of TLS registers across an exec
    (Nathan has sent a corresponding patch for arch/arm/ to rmk)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sudeep Holla (1):
      arm64: use irq_set_affinity with force=false when migrating irqs

Will Deacon (1):
      arm64: flush TLS registers during exec

 arch/arm64/kernel/irq.c        | 12 ++++--------
 arch/arm64/kernel/process.c    | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/kernel/sys_compat.c |  6 ++++++
 3 files changed, 28 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)