Subject: [PATCH 0/3] media:st-rc: Misc fixes.

From: [email-masked] (Mauro Carvalho Chehab)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 19:39:56 -0300

Em Mon, 22 Sep 2014 23:21:41 +0100
Srinivas Kandagatla <[email-masked]> escreveu:

> Hi Mauro,
> 
> Thankyou for the "[media] enable COMPILE_TEST for media drivers" patch
> which picked up few things in st-rc driver in linux-next testing.

Anytime. Yeah, the idea is to let more people to test and check for
hidden issues there.
> 
> Here is a few minor fixes to the driver, could you consider them for
> the next merge window.

Applied, thanks!

Btw, there are still lots of warnings there produced with smatch:

$ make ARCH=i386 C=1 CF=-D__CHECK_ENDIAN__ CONFIG_DEBUG_SECTION_MISMATCH=y W=1 CF=-D__CHECK_ENDIAN__ M=drivers/media
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:107:38: warning: incorrect type in argument 1 (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:107:38:    expected void const volatile [noderef] <asn:2>*addr
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:107:38:    got void *
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:110:53: warning: incorrect type in argument 1 (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:110:53:    expected void const volatile [noderef] <asn:2>*addr
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:110:53:    got void *
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:116:54: warning: incorrect type in argument 2 (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:116:54:    expected void volatile [noderef] <asn:2>*addr
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:116:54:    got void *
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:120:45: warning: incorrect type in argument 1 (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:120:45:    expected void const volatile [noderef] <asn:2>*addr
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:120:45:    got void *
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:121:43: warning: incorrect type in argument 1 (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:121:43:    expected void const volatile [noderef] <asn:2>*addr
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:121:43:    got void *
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:150:46: warning: incorrect type in argument 1 (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:150:46:    expected void const volatile [noderef] <asn:2>*addr
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:150:46:    got void *
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:153:42: warning: incorrect type in argument 2 (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:153:42:    expected void volatile [noderef] <asn:2>*addr
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:153:42:    got void *
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:174:32: warning: incorrect type in argument 2 (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:174:32:    expected void volatile [noderef] <asn:2>*addr
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:174:32:    got void *
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:177:48: warning: incorrect type in argument 2 (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:177:48:    expected void volatile [noderef] <asn:2>*addr
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:177:48:    got void *
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:187:48: warning: incorrect type in argument 2 (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:187:48:    expected void volatile [noderef] <asn:2>*addr
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:187:48:    got void *
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:204:42: warning: incorrect type in argument 2 (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:204:42:    expected void volatile [noderef] <asn:2>*addr
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:204:42:    got void *
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:205:35: warning: incorrect type in argument 2 (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:205:35:    expected void volatile [noderef] <asn:2>*addr
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:205:35:    got void *
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:215:35: warning: incorrect type in argument 2 (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:215:35:    expected void volatile [noderef] <asn:2>*addr
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:215:35:    got void *
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:216:35: warning: incorrect type in argument 2 (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:216:35:    expected void volatile [noderef] <asn:2>*addr
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:216:35:    got void *
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:269:22: warning: incorrect type in assignment (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:269:22:    expected void *base
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:269:22:    got void [noderef] <asn:2>*
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:349:46: warning: incorrect type in argument 2 (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:349:46:    expected void volatile [noderef] <asn:2>*addr
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:349:46:    got void *
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:350:46: warning: incorrect type in argument 2 (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:350:46:    expected void volatile [noderef] <asn:2>*addr
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:350:46:    got void *
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:371:61: warning: incorrect type in argument 2 (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:371:61:    expected void volatile [noderef] <asn:2>*addr
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:371:61:    got void *
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:372:54: warning: incorrect type in argument 2 (different address spaces)
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:372:54:    expected void volatile [noderef] <asn:2>*addr
drivers/media/rc/st_rc.c:372:54:    got void *

Regards,
Mauro