Subject: [GIT PULL] qcom clocks changes for 3.18

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Boyd)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 16:06:16 -0700

Hi Mike,

A smallish pull request for 3.18. The next batch of stuff is
going to require more review from your side (cpufreq, nss, etc.)

The following changes since commit 52addcf9d6669fa439387610bc65c92fa0980cef:

  Linux 3.17-rc2 (2014-08-25 15:36:20 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/galak/linux-qcom.git tags/qcom-clocks-for-3.18

for you to fetch changes up to 229fd4a505553c3a475b90e9aa8e452f5d78eb3b:

  clk: qcom: Add support for banked MD RCGs (2014-09-22 15:16:54 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
qcom clock changes for 3.18

Some fixes for the IPQ driver and some code consolidation
and refactoring.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Andy Gross (1):
      clk: qcom: Add IPQ8064 PLL required for USB

Stephen Boyd (3):
      clk: qcom: Consolidate frequency finding logic
      clk: qcom: Add support for setting rates on PLLs
      clk: qcom: Add support for banked MD RCGs

 drivers/clk/qcom/clk-pll.c      |  68 +++++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/clk/qcom/clk-pll.h      |  20 +++++++
 drivers/clk/qcom/clk-rcg.c      | 115 +++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 drivers/clk/qcom/clk-rcg.h      |   6 ++-
 drivers/clk/qcom/clk-rcg2.c     |  19 ++-----
 drivers/clk/qcom/common.c       |  16 ++++++
 drivers/clk/qcom/common.h       |   4 ++
 drivers/clk/qcom/gcc-ipq806x.c  |  31 ++++++++++-
 drivers/clk/qcom/mmcc-msm8960.c |  28 +++++++---
 9 files changed, 219 insertions(+), 88 deletions(-)

-- 
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum,
hosted by The Linux Foundation