Subject: [PATCH v3 00/19] KVM GICv3 emulation

From: [email-masked] (Christoffer Dall)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 11:57:51 +0100

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 05:26:35PM +0000, Andre Przywara wrote:

[...]

> 
> Please review and test.
> I would be grateful for people to test for GICv2 regressions also
> (so on a GICv2 host with current kvmtool/qemu), as there is quite
> some refactoring on that front.
> 
So looking at the final result, we have a very strange flow with the
vgic_create() and kvm_vgic_create() functions.  I lost track in all the
rewrite patches how this happened exactly, but what I think you want to
end up with is:

one exported function:
int kvm_vgic_create(struct kvm_device *dev, u32 type);

which calls a static function:
static int vgic_create(struct kvm *kvm, u32 type);

or simply inline the static one in the exported one, I can't seem to
find other callers.

Can you take a look at this?

Thanks,
-Christoffer