Subject: [GIT PULL] Allwinner clocks changes for 3.19

From: [email-masked] (Maxime Ripard)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 17:40:47 +0100

Hi Mike,

Here is a bunch of clocks changes to merge for 3.19.

It might be followed by another pull request as there is a few
developments that might be ready by the opening of the merge window,
but it should be most of it.

Thanks,
Maxime

The following changes since commit f114040e3ea6e07372334ade75d1ee0775c355e1:

  Linux 3.18-rc1 (2014-10-19 18:08:38 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mripard/linux.git tags/sunxi-clocks-for-3.19

for you to fetch changes up to c1ec51603053260b138fc98e2ed18a5a9bea4515:

  clk: sunxi: gmac-tx-clk mux is not a CLK_MUX_INDEX_BIT mux (2014-11-23 17:02:57 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Allwinner Clocks additions for 3.19

A few patches that should go through the clock tree, mostly fixes, cleanups,
and new clocks additions to start to support the A80.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chen-Yu Tsai (7):
      clk: sunxi: make factors clock mux mask configurable
      clk: sunxi: Add support for A80 basic bus clocks
      clk: sunxi: Add support for bus clock gates on Allwinner A80 SoC
      ARM: dts: sunxi: Use sun4i-a10-apb1-clk for sun6i/sun8i apb2 clocks.
      clk: sunxi: Removed unused/incorrect sun6i-a31-apb2-clk driver
      clk: sunxi: Specify number of child clocks for divs clocks
      clk: sunxi: Implement A31 PLL6 as a divs clock for 2x output

Emilio L?pez (2):
      clk: sunxi: unify APB1 clock
      ARM: dts: sunxi: unify APB1 clock

Hans de Goede (1):
      clk: sunxi: gmac-tx-clk mux is not a CLK_MUX_INDEX_BIT mux

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/sunxi.txt |  31 ++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10.dtsi                  |  12 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a10s.dtsi                 |  12 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a13.dtsi                  |  12 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun6i-a31.dtsi                  |  12 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20.dtsi                  |  12 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-a23.dtsi                  |  12 +-
 drivers/clk/sunxi/Makefile                        |   1 +
 drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-a20-gmac.c                  |   7 +-
 drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-factors.c                   |   2 +-
 drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-factors.h                   |   3 +-
 drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-mod0.c                      |   1 +
 drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-sun8i-mbus.c                |   1 +
 drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-sun9i-core.c                | 271 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-sunxi.c                     |  85 ++++---
 15 files changed, 380 insertions(+), 94 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-sun9i-core.c

-- 
Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering
http://free-electrons.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/attachments/20141123/e8523388/attachment.sig>