Subject: [PATCH 1/3] staging: imx-drm: document internal HDMI I2C master controller DT binding

From: [email-masked] (Wolfram Sang)
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 14:21:59 +0100

> Thank you for references.

Yes, thank you all. Really great to see this consolidation effort going
on!

> I'll try to review all out of i2c/busses/* registered i2c adapters, may
> be there is something in common between all of them.

Yay, cool! Thanks!

> I'll prepare the change of the HDMI DDC support for review (will be able
> to test it only on iMX6), Wolfram, please skip from your consideration
> the published version of the i2c bus driver.

Okay, will do.

> Wolfram, by the way is I2C_CLASS_DDC adapter class in operational use or
> deprecated?

Class based instantiation is NOT deprecated and will stay as far as I
can see. Many platform bus drivers did set the class flag needlessly, so
we had a deprecation mechanism to get rid of those flags in drivers in
order to speed up boot time.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/attachments/20141202/32141fca/attachment-0001.sig>